Saturday, November 10, 2012

Ghost picture?

You be the judge! Julie (owner/operator for the Sweet Dreams Inn) was kind enough to send me this picture a guest took of the third floor window. Many a ghostly image has been spied there over the years by guests and neighbors alike.


I'm also pleased to be adding two new dates to my itinerary!

I'll be returning to the Sweet Dreams Inn in for a Victorian Tea and Christmas Shopping event on December 9 (I think the time for that is 1-6pm) and I've been invited to speak at the Frasier Public Library on the 27th of February (6:30pm).

Hope to see you there!

Hope everybody had a Spook-tacular Hallowe'en and that my U.S. friends are gearing up for a fantastic Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. There's actually at least 4 faces in this photo. If you blow it up larger you can see them. A real paranormal photo? I have no idea. But my guess is probably.

    ReplyDelete